Couple months ago I presented to you guys a Comprehensive Review on The Best Credit Cards for Redeeming Frequent Flyer Miles (link below):
The article mentioned was prepared as a Tutorial and covered many subjects:
1. A summary of how much you need to spent in order to earn 1 Enrich Miles comparing more than 20 credit cards for local and overseas spending;
2. Ways to redeem your Enrich Miles – i.e. Redeem full ticket, using Cash+Miles and upgrading from Economy to Business Class;
3. It is worth while to redeem for an Economy Class ticket using Enrich Miles versus paying for it in full;
4. It is more worth while to redeem for Business Class versus upgrading from Economy to Business Class;
5. My recommendation on which card to get based on one’s annual income;
6. How to get the Maybank 2 Cards Premier if your annual income do not meet the requirement;
7. Enrich Miles versus Kris Flyer (KL/London); and
8. Lots of other stuff – or else it cannot be called a Comprehensive Tutorial, hahaha.
On 16 June 2015, I was highlighted via Message at my Facebook Page that Citibank PremierMiles Visa Signature new terms and conditions will come into effect on 18 June 2015.
I just updated the above mentioned Comprehensive Review/Tutorial highlighting the new conversion rate for the Citibank PremierMiles Visa Signature PLUS a new Lesson No.22 (previously there were 21 lessons). I have decided to post the Lesson No.22 here for your quick reference:
Lesson No.22 (NEW Added June 2015) – YOU CAN USE YOUR ENRICH MILES TO REDEEM FLIGHT WITH OTHER AIRLINES UNDER THE ONE WORLD UMBRELLA
Your Enrich Miles can be used to redeem flight with other airlines within the One World group since Malaysia Airlines is part of it.
For example, you can redeem for a return Business Class ticket KL/London with British Airways using your Enrich Miles! All you have to do is call Enrich Customer Service to perform the redemption. You will need 132,000 Enrich Miles to redeem for the return ticket KL/London with British Airways. As I have shown you earlier, you will need 127,000 Enrich Miles if you redeem online for the same trip with Malaysia Airlines. Also check out British Airways World Traveller Plus Class which is something between Economy and Business Class and you’ll be pleasantly surprised that a return flight between KL/London cost about RM5.8K only!
Another example, say you prefer to fly to Melbourne with Qantas. Once again you can do so by calling Enrich Customer Service. However, since there are no direct flights with Qantas between KL and Melbourne, you will need to to transit in Singapore.
Once again, click the below link to my Comprehensive Review of The Best Credit Card to Earn Frequent Flyer Miles to start learning about how you can fly Business Class sooner than you think:
After reading the above Tutorial, also click the link below to read my article EARN FREE GOLD BARS WITH YOUR CREDIT CARDS where in the Introduction I showed that it may NOT be a smart move, i.e. buying a return Economy Class ticket outright KL to London instead of using your Treats Points to redeem a return Business Class ticket KL to London:
Note: Above e-articles are FREE only if you have “Liked” me at Facebook and become a Follower of mine. If you have “Liked me” or is a Follower of mine at blogspot, you are automatically granted status as GenX Premier Follower; as such, you are are entitled to extraordinary privileges and unbelievable discounts which include reading any of my articles, tutorials, Credit Card Ultimate Showdowns, eBooks and reviews any time FREE FOR LIFE. No conditions whatsoever :)